Friday, August 7, 2009

Eye Candy (or not) on the Trails

OK, I will have to admit, there are some pretty fun things to look at while riding the Lincoln trails. I absolutely love looking at the dogs and the owners they are walking! I'm always smiling when I see the weenies out walking, as we have two that are so fat -- they should be out walking. Fireflies are out in force in the evenings, but not too many bugs. Once in awhile I eat a little protein [spit, spit].

The people are interesting... young, old, rollerbladers, runners, couples, of course you pass the same people at the same times some days. I'll have to say, there is a little eye candy for us older ladies... the nice young man running sans shirt and nice six pack. [grin] Hey, I'm not that old.

But there are some things that are nasty. Trash, poo, but not much of that on our lovely trails. But nothing is as nasty as bad bike butt. Ooof. I didn't need to see that. Spackle that crack, don't they say? When I see the boxers sticking out I don't mind. I have boys. But the bad crack and no sign of chonies makes me wonder if there is commando involved. OK, time to turn up the Zune and tune those thoughts OUT! Where was that guy running with the nice abs?

I am hoping to make the Nacho Ride Tuesday. Took the last one off getting home from a long trip and bumpy plane ride. Hopefully I will be bringing several new riders. I understand my co-worker who went with me last time has met the Nebraska Outdoor Addict and discovered they grew up in towns close to each other. We have met some great people riding on Tuesday. I hope more people keep coming out!

Got in a good 20 m. last night; seemed like the wind blew from all directions, but was still a nice ride. Hope to get in a long one this weekend if it isn't too darned hot! Good luck with that!

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online